$1.40 - $6.49
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
$1.50 - $107.99
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
$1.50 - $171.99
- Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 192g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
$1.50 - $164.99
- Double butted 2.0/1.5/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 143g @ 32/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
$2.00 - $139.99
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
Taiwan Hub Cone Kit is a 26-piece cone assortment for 9.0mm & 10.0mm axles in a convenient plastic storage box. Kit Contains: - (8) CN-R081 - (4) CN-R082 - (4) CN-R083 - (4) CN-R084 - (2) CN-R085 - (4) CN-R086
- High performance adhesive tape, a great pairing with Velox Cement - Each roll is usually adequate for gluing two tubular tires - Protects tube from spoke/nipple/rim puncture
$12.99 - $18.99
Tubeless setup made easy with valve stems designed to work as a system with Bontrager wheels, tires and rim strips The valves you need to upgrade to Tubeless These rim valves are crucial in upgrading your Tubeless Ready (TLR) Bontrager wheels to the next level of dependability and performance. Product details - To be used exclusively with Bontrager Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - Use only with Bontrager TLR rim strip with rectangular base - Required for Bontrager's Tubeless Ready (TLR) system setup - Removable valve core for easy sealant fill - Sold as singles
$12.99 - $19.49
These rim valves are crucial in upgrading your Tubeless Ready (TLR) Bontrager wheels to the next level of dependability and performance. Key features: - To be used exclusively with Bontrager Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - Required for Bontrager's Tubeless Ready (TLR) system setup - Removable valve core for easy sealant fill - Silver MTB valve is compatible with all Bontrager Mountain wheels except: Line XXX, Kovee XXX, and Line Pro 40 - Alloy Road Tubeless Rim Valve is compatible with all Bontrager alloy TLR road wheels
- Extra long quick release for rear axle mount rack systems
- 3-piece kit to secure wheels and seatpost - Lighter and safer than regular QR skewers - MTB 100mm/135mm - Seatpost: M6 x 45mm
- To be used exclusively with Bontrager 29""/700c Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - TLR Rim Strips are the light and easy solution to Bontrager Tubeless conversion - Width : 21mm
- CNC machined alloy locking end nut - Heat treated boron axle construction - Hex head design requires tool for removal - Fits most City, MTN and Hybrid bikes (100mm/135mm) - Lightweight and compact design - 84g (Pair)
- Replacement rear wheel skewer. - Specifically designed for use with Saris trainers. - Can be used for both indoor and outdoor rides.
$22.99 - $34.99
Can be used with Stan's ZTR rims to make them airtight or used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. A single 10-yard roll will tape five 26-inch rims or four 29-inch rims or two wide road clincher rims. 21mm width fits: - ZTR Olympic - ZTR Iron Cross - ZTR 355 - ZTR Alpine - ZTR Crest - ZTR Alpha 340 (2 layers) - ZTR Alpha 400 (2 layers) - Most road clincher rims 25mm width fits: - ZTR 355 (26", 650b, 29") - ZTR Crest - Crest MK3 - ZTR Arch EX - ZTR Flow EX - Crest S1 27mm width fits: - ZTR Flow EX - ZTR Bravo - ZTR Hugo 52mm - Arch S1 - ZTR Rapid 28 - ZTR Rapid 30 - Arch MK3 30mm width fits: - ZTR Flow MK3
$24.99 - $29.99
Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti Hub Kit converts Stan's 3.30 front hubs from quick-release to through-axle compatible. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on. Conversion kits available in 12mm and 15mm.
These rim strips are crucial in upgrading your Tubeless Ready (TLR) Bontrager wheels to the next level of dependability and performance. Key features: - To be used exclusively with Bontrager 29"/700c Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - TLR Rim Strips are the light and easy solution to Bontrager Tubeless conversion - Rim Strip replacement is recommended if removed from the wheel - For specific compatibility, access 'WHEELS' tab on the Tech Site or contact Customer Service
Use Stan's Tubeless Valve Stems when you're converting standard rims to tubeless via the taping method. These also have a removable core for easier application of tire sealant. Note: Schrader valve is for non-stepped Hugo rims. If your Hugo rim decal reads: - MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi - ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this Schrader valve.
- 6061-T6 aluminum lever construction - Cr-Mo axle - Road 100mm/130mm - MTB 100mm/135mm - 110g
- CNC machined alloy locking end nut - Cr-Mo axle construction - Patented hollow hex key anti-theft security - Fits most City, MTN and Hybrid bikes (100mm/135mm) - Lightweight and compact design - 85g (Pair)
$28.99 - $31.99
Front end cap conversion kits for NoTubes Neo and Neo Ultimate - SealLock end caps feature a low friction U-cup seal that snaps into place
$29.99 - $30.00
SRAM's X0 conversion caps are the ticket for converting your X0 hubs to a different axle type.
Front RockShox/SRAM-specific Torque-Cap 15mm through-axle SealLock end caps for Neo OS and Neo Ultimate OS hubs. SealLock end caps feature a low-friction U-cup seal that snaps into place and stays secure even when your wheel is removed from your bike. Torque-Cap end caps have the same 15mm inside diameter as other systems, but outside diameter is larger (31mm), making these end caps only compatible with Torque-Cap-compatible forks. Note: Torque caps are not compatible with centerlock hubs.
Stan's lightweight aluminum valve stems are half the weight of Stan's standard brass valves. The secure round base is compatible with most tubeless rims and a perfect fit for all Stan's BST rims. A removable valve core makes adding sealant easy, and these babies fit up to 8mm valve hole. Sold as a pair.
Rear end cap conversion kits for NoTubes Neo and Neo Ultimate hubs - SealLock end caps feature a low friction U-cup seal that snaps into place
- 3-piece kit to secure wheels and seatpost - MTB 100mm/135mm - Seatpost: M6 x 45mm
Stan's Downhill Rim Strip converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's rim strips create a tight seal with the tire bead, reducing the instances of "burping". Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type Bolt-on - Hub Spacing 110mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Coaster - Freehub Body Coaster - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Single wall - Rim Internal Width 19.9mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Silver - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano CB-E110 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Steel - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 25.2mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex C1000
$77.99 - $85.99
PRODUCT SPECS: - Size: 26?, 27.5" (sleeved only) , 29? - Outside Width: 25mm - Inner bead width: 20.3mm - Section Height: 19mm - Weight: 26?- 448g, 27.5"-495g, 29?- 527g - Type: Sleeved or Welded - Brake Compatibility: Disc Only - Hole Count: 28, 32
Who knew we could make a thru axle disappear? The new Maxle Stealth offers a light, low profile alternative to Maxle Lite. - Hub OLD 20x110 - Length 158mm - Thread Length 10mm - Thread Pitch M20x1.50 - BoXXer C1 (2019+) - 34g lighter than Maxle Lite - Easy installation with a 6mm Allen wrench - Compatible with all 15mm forks
Page 1 of 6 Next page