#901 7/8 top 10" x 1" - Seat Post Diameter: 13/16'' - Seat Post Length: 15.5'' - Offset: 0mm - Clamp Type: Post mount - Seat Post Material: Steel
Durable alloy construction - Quick and easy 1-bolt adjustment - 400mm length
- Alloy seatpost with alloy bracket - Length: 400mm - 20mm offset
- Straight-gauge 6061-T6 alloy shaft construction - 2-bolt rocker-head with micro-adjustment - Suitable for road or mountain use
- Sturdy Cr-Mo double bolt adjustment seat clamp allows for a precise and secure hold on the saddle in any position
$459.99 - $569.99
- LEV INTEGRA'S internally routed cable significantly cleans up the look of your bike. - With shifter cables, brake lines and lock out cables clamped and zip tied to your carbon fiber piece of art, mountain bike frames have begun to look like an IT guy's fantasy. - Clear the clutter while benefiting from legendary LEV technology – now available in 175mm travel.
A performance dropper post with MaxFlow technology for faster, smoother operation. The Line Elite 31.6 Dropper is easy to set up and easier to drop, with 20% less saddle force required. Avid Matchmaker and Shimano I-Spec II compatibility ensures simple, integrated setup and the included lever provides a great feel with an easy push. Length options from 100mm to 170mm travel ensure there is a size for your ride. Designed for bikes with internal frame routing. - Infinitely adjustable air-sprung hydraulic locking cartridge with 20 percent reduction in compression force - MaxFlow design allows for a faster return and less compression force - Travel inserts available in 10mm and 30mm sizes to fine tune travel and rider fit - Cable-actuated under-bar lever compatible with SRAM MatchMaker and Shimano I-Spec II - 2-bolt rocker head with micro adjustment allows for easy saddle tilt adjustment - Internal cable routing keeps housing tucked away and free from moving wheel - Includes cable, housing, and 1x under-bar remote lever - On-Bar Universal Lever sold separately
$479.99 - $539.99
- LEV has always represented the latest technology but is already a classic among top contending dropper posts. - With myriad of firsts to its name; first hydraulic dropper to offer zero cable movement, first dropper to win a UCI World XC Eliminator event and first in countless enduros, magazine tests and customer satisfaction polls, LEV IS the first dropper seatpost to outperform itself.
$484.99 - $524.99
The Wolf Tooth Resolve Dropper Post is the first dropper post to use a self-bleeding cartridge. It has the shortest stack height of any dropper post on the market, has a short insertion depth, is one of the lightest dropper posts, and is completely serviceable at home. - Self-Bleeding Resolve Cartridge: At the heart of Resolve Dropper Post is a self-bleeding cartridge that removes air from the fluid chamber with every actuation. All dropper posts can get air in the chamber, which leads to sag and squish. Resolve Dropper Post is the only dropper post that purges air from the chamber, which means you'll never need to buy a new cartridge as you do with all other dropper posts. - Shortest Stack Height: The shortest stack height of any dropper post means that Resolve can get your saddle lower than any other dropper post. The lower your saddle, the more room you have to maneuver your bike on drops and techy descents. - Weight and weight per travel is equal to the best: Resolve Dropper Post is one of the most lightweight dropper posts on the market when it comes to grams per millimeter of travel. It's as much as 26% lighter than other dropper posts of the same travel size. - Short Insertion Length: When a dropper post has a short insertion length, longer travel options are unlocked for more bikes. A short insertion length is vital for smaller bikes, frames with curved seat tubes, and frames with seat tubes that have bottle bosses. - Travel Reduction with Spacers: The travel length of your Resolve dropper post can be customized in order to suit your bike and saddle height. Spacer kits are sold separately or those who would like to have the adjustment made later by their local shop mechanic. If you are comfortable with working on suspension components, you may be able to complete the installation yourself.
$599.99 - $629.99
- LEV CI takes rhythm from the trail and injects it straight into your soul. - 65-175 millimeters of perfect drop are just enough to turn your ride up to eleven. - A full unidirectional carbon mast routes our Recourse II Ultralight Cable System directly through your frame to our KGSL lightweight remote – a combination saving over 50g compared to our KG ALLOY remote and standard shift cable. - The result is clean lines for you and your bike. LEV CI’s newly designed cable interface system is easier to setup and service while at the other end, a high compression-molded head connects LEV CI to your saddle. - Our patented one-way roller clutch bearing and highly evolved seal collar keep LEV CI running smooth and free of side-play for thousands of miles and vertical feet.
The new Reverb AXS XPLR dropper post delivers more control, confidence, and fun on gravel roads everywhere. Getting the saddle out of the way means more room to move, saving you from awkward maneuvering and sketchy descents. We created an all-new design complete with lightweight air-only internals featuring built-in compliance we call ActiveRide. It's like travel for your saddle. Enabled by SRAM AXS technology, Reverb AXS XPLR is part of the ultimate personalized cockpit. - New 27.2mm Reverb AXS XPLR delivers more control, confidence, and fun for gravel - ActiveRide—Air only internals provide a fully rigid top-out position. With the touch of your AXS controller, you've got built-in compliance to ensure comfort and control over the roughest sections of gravel - Two travel options to choose—50mm or 75mm - Saddle clamp options compatible with 7x10 oval carbon rails. - Seat post length includes 400mm and 350mm (50mm drop only) - AXS Technology allows rider customization via the AXS Mobile App - AXS handlebar controls (drop or flat bar) - Shared battery with all other SRAM AXS enabled components - System is completely waterproof and dustproof to IP69K—take it anywhere - SRAM AXS battery and charger included SPECIFICATIONS: - TRAVEL: 50mm, 75mm - POST DIAMETER: 27.2mm - POST LENGTH: 350mm, 400mm - REMOTE: AXS Controller Sold Separately - SADDLE RAIL COMPATIBILITY: Round/Oval (7x9 & 7x10), Round/Oval (7x9) - WEIGHT (G): 562 - WEIGHT BASED ON: 75mm Travel 400mm Length W/O battery - Battery 25g
Page 1 of 1