$0.10 - $17.99
Loose ball bearings to fit many brands of hubs, headsets, and bottom brackets. Grade 25 bearings are Dura-Ace or Campagnolo Record quality.
$0.10 - $19.99
Loose ball bearings to fit many brands of hubs, headsets, and bottom brackets. Grade 300 — Ultegra level quality.
- High roundness grade 300 balls in a shop dispenser bottle - 1/8-inch, 500/bottle - 7/32-inch, 500/bottle
This assortment of chainring spacers contains 120 pcs. in a clear plastic storage box. Kit includes: - (20) 0.6mm - (20) 1.2mm - (5) 2mm - (5) 3.8mm - (5) 2.2mm - (5) 3mm - (5) 3.5mm - (10) 4mm - (10) 4.3mm - (10) 4.6mm - (10) 5mm - (5) 5.3mm - (5) 7.1mm - (5) 8.3mm
$2.99 - $13.99
- CNC machined aluminum alloy - Fits 26.8mm (1-1/8-inch) steer tube
Product details - Use in chainstay pocket to seal sensor into frame
A new stet of post keys for your RockShox Reverb tightens up any rotational slop that may develop normally with use. - Fits all generations of Reverb and Reverb Stealth - Brass Key sizes are defined by the number of lines on the key. (Zero lines means a "Size 0" key, 3 lines means a "Size 3" key.)
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
$6.99 - $22.00
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
$8.00 - $31.99
Flat Mount Disc Caliper Bracket Bolts
Shimano's Di2 Battery Charger Cable plugs into the Battery Charger (shown, but sold separately) so you can keep your electronic drivetrain at full power.
Snap rings are pretty ingenious, except they love to launch in an impossible-to-track direction when removing or installing. Maybe you should keep a spare set of these BB30 Inner Snap Rings, just in case.
- Compatible with Super Record, Record, and Athena EPS systems - Required for use with the charger and works with V2 systems - USA/North America plug - adapters required for other countries
Replacement Remote-end Hose Barb for RockShox Reverb dropper seatposts. - Fits all generations of Reverb
Hose fittings fit many of SRAM's newest hydraulic brake models. - Fittings are backwards compatible with older SRAM and Avid hydraulic brakes
$12.99 - $20.99
Electra's Townie Quick-Release Seatpost Collar offers a little extra bling and convenience to your Townie bike because it allows no-tools seat-height adjustment. This quality metal clamp is easy to install and use and it securely fastens your seatpost in place.
$12.99 - $16.99
The Greenfield KS5 is a center-mounted kickstand. The kickstand is constructed from aluminum and made in the USA. - 285 mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305 mm (for bikes 22" and over) - Includes extra long bolt - Kickstand can be cut to a specific length - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt)
$12.99 - $13.99
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light, durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.
RockShox Reverb Hose Parts
Red eTap battery terminal cover
- Replacement chain pin for 7- and 8-speed Shimano chains - 3 replacement pins per pack
Inline adjusters make on-the-fly derailleur cable tension adjustments safe and easy. - Indexed shifter adjustment, fits 4.0mm housing; not recommended for use with brake systems - Compact design improves performance when used on curved housing segments
Keep your seatpost right where you left it. Upgrade to a quick release seatpost clamp for easy seat height adjustments. - Follow laser-etched torque listing on collar
$15.99 - $17.99
With this clever little clamp you can quickly retro-fit any bike for a rear rack. Threaded eyelets are built into the clamp for easy, secure mounting on non-eyeleted or smaller frames. - Features threaded eyelets for rear rack mounting solutions on unique bike frames - Quick release (QR) versions include rubber lever grip
$15.99 - $59.99
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
Key features: - Original equipment replacement saddle ears for use with Bontrager saddles with carbon rails - Compatible with Bontrager and Trek rotary head seatpost and seat mast systems - Consult with manufacturer on compatibility with other saddle brands
- Install this in line to your shift housing for precise tension adjustments - Compatible with all 4mm shift housing - Allows for 3.5mm of adjustability - Indexed movement prevents any accidental or unintentional adjustments - Compact design only adds 14mm to housing length
$19.00 - $69.99
The Maxle Stealth offers a light, low profile, tooled alternative to Maxle Lite. - 34g lighter than Maxle Lite - Easy installation with a 6mm Allen wrench
Clean up your Bontrager Elite stem cockpit with Blendr Elite bases. Blendr works with this simple formula: Stem + Base + Mount. Add accessory. Key features: - Bases for use with Elite stem - Add any XXX accessory mount for an elegant integrated look
Page 1 of 4 Next page