• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
$4.49 - $4.99
Compatible with cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability.
Basics brake pads offer a durable, reliable replacement to get bikes back on the road. - All-weather compound - Compatible with caliper style brakes all-weather compound - 50mm long - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Pad Type: One Piece - Rim Compatibility: Standard
Compatible with linear-pull and cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability. They come in standard Black plus Yellow, Red, Pink, Blue and Gray for adding a little style to your ride.
$7.99 - $19.99
Jagwire's Road Pro Inserts are a nice upgrade for Shimano and SRAM sidepull brakes. They're made of Jagwire's Pro Series compound in three versions for excellent stopping power in all conditions and with aluminum and carbon rims.
Jagwire's Mountain Pro Inserts are the correct replacement pads for Jagwire's Mountain Pro brake shoes (sold separately). These pads feature Jagwire's tried-and-true compound for excellent stopping power and durability.
- Replacement barrel adjuster for FR5 and SD7 levers - Includes one pair
$9.99 - $36.86
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
This is a replacement pad that will fit the original straight walled Rim Wrangler cartridge holder. - Dual Compound- A fusion of Kool-Stop's two finest compounds which will give superb braking in all weather conditions. This combination produces a more controlled smooth stop! - Black - Kool-Stop's standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding. - Ceramic - This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions. - Salmon - Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of their most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry.
Attach your IS Mount disc brake brackets with premium SRAM mounting bolts. These bolts are made from stainless steel for a lifetime of use and come with thread-locking compound already applied.
Shimano Replacement pads for Mountain brake shoes - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Linear Pull - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Shimano Cartridge-type mountain brake pads fit models: XTR BR-M970, BR-M960, BR-M951, BR-M950 XT BR-T780, BR-M770, BR-M760, BR-M750, BR-M739, BR-M737 LX BR-T670, BR-M580, BR-M570 Deore BR-M530, BR-M510 Alivio BR-M430, BR-MC18 Acera BR-M422, BR-M421, BR-M420, BR-M330, BR-T300 DXR BR-MX70 MX BR-M600 - M70R2: Severe condition brake pad, high performance in dry or wet conditions
Slip Avid's Rim Wrangler 2 Brake Pad Inserts into your Rim Wrangler 2 cartridges (sold separately) for excellent braking no matter the conditions. The easy-to-use cartridge design makes swapping pads a breeze. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
- All-weather compound - Threaded posts - Hardware included - Pair
- High-performance Giga Power compound - Threaded posts - Hardware included
$17.99 - $19.99
Jagwire Sport Semi-Metallic disc brake pads are a great improvement from OEM. They feature a high-performance semi-metallic compound that blends the low-noise of a resin pad with the durability of a metallic pad. Mounted to a steel backing plate, these are a great all-purpose pad.
$17.99 - $26.99
These disc brake pads fit a variety of SRAM and Avid brakes and offer industry leading brake compounds for consistent, confident performance. - Low noise, high performance semi-metallic compound lasts longer than resin - Steel backing plate
- Pair of K-Type disc brake pads without fins, for one caliper - Choice of compound: Resin, for improved modulation & lower noise, or Metallic, for improved durability & higher braking power in muddy conditions - Steel backplate for lower cost or Ti backplate for improved heat management and lower weight - Fits all Shimano flat mount gravel & road disc calipers, including Dura Ace BR-R9170, Ultegra BR-R8070, 105 BR-R7070, GRX BR-RX810 and BR-RX400 - Also compatible with XTR BR-M9100 calipers - Interchangeable with L-type finned pads (except for XTR BR-M9100)
Jagwire's Mountain Pro Brake Pads are a nice upgrade for your linear-pull and cantilever brakes. They feature cartridge-style pads that are easily replaced when the time comes. And the pads are made of Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent stopping and durability.
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Shimano) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability. - Compatible with Shimano Deore XT M8020, Saint M810 and M820, and Zee M640 - Compatible with TRP Quadiem, G-Spec Quadiem, Slate T4, and G-Spec Slate
- Shimano, BR-7900 R55C3 Replacement cartridge pads, pair - Also fits BR-6700 and BR-5700
Shimano Replacement pads for Road brake shoes - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Shimano Cartridge-type road brake pads fit models: Dura-Ace BR-9000, BR-9010, BR-7900, BR-7800, BR7700 Ultegra BR-6800, BR-6700, BR-6600, BR-6500 105 BR-5800, BR-5700, BR-5500 Non-Series BR-R600, BR-R561, BR-R560, BR-CX70s
$19.99 - $35.99
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Hayes) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Tektro) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Shimano) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
$19.99 - $39.59
- (IS): 6-bolt/44mmBCD International Standard, (CL) 35mm CenterLock spline-mount - All rotors include hardware: either 6-bolt or CenterLock lockring+washer (lockrings for thru-axle applications available separately) - RT99 Centerlock rotor optimized for pure gravity. Takes the innovative 3-layer clad rotor to the next level by adding radiator fins. Braking and performance benefits include 20% less brake fade, 20% increase in stopping power and 20% longer pad life - RT98 CenterLock rotors are for XTR applications and utilize a bonded steel-over-aluminum "Ice Tech" design with an aluminum spider/carrier for decreased weight and improved heat dissipation (replacing RT97/96 versions) - RT76 6-bolt rotors can be used with all Shimano disc brake systems: XTR,Saint,XT,SLX,LX,Deore,etc. (note: the newer RT76 rotor uses a lightweight 2-piece design with a 5-arm aluminum carrier and a stainless steel rotor) - CenterLock lockring/washer applications: (QR) for quick-release hubs, (TA) for thru-axle, and (F or R) for front or rear when applicable
Add a rear disc brake to your 2001 and later Trek, Klein or Gary Fisher bicycle with this International Disc Brake Mount. Please note, disc brake and disc compatible wheel hub sold separately.
Keep your disc brakes working great with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Disc Brake Pads. They have a high-performance semi-metallic compound and lightweight aluminum backing plates to keep the weight low, making them perfect for cross-country riding. These are the correct replacement pads for most Shimano disc brakes.
- 55mm Shimano compatible road brake pads - Dura-Ace and Ultegra compatible
Shimano Altus BR-CT91 cantilever brakes offer confident and reliable braking at a convenient price point. - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Brake Mount Type: Canti Studs - Material: Aluminum - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Weight: 204g
Keep your disc brakes working great with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Disc Brake Pads. They have a high-performance semi-metallic compound and lightweight aluminum backing plates to keep the weight low, making them perfect for cross-country riding. These are the correct replacement pads for most Magura disc brakes.
Page 1 of 6 Next page