Direct mount chainrings for SRAM cranks with 8-bolt mounting replace your existing spider and chainring with one clean looking, lightweight, and stiff piece of machined billet.
- These direct mount chainrings will replace your existing chainring and spider or replace the direct mount chainring for SRAM AXS cranksets and other cranks that use the 8-bolt mounting. Most SRAM cranksets have traditionally used a 3-bolt mounting, but the 8-bolt mounting has always been used on the Quarq power meter cranks. Now some non-power meter cranks like SRAM AXS use the 8-bolt mounting.
- All SRAM Direct Mount DUB road cranksets use the 8-bolt mounting standard. These cranksets use either 107 BCD or 94 BCD; any of those cranksets with a removable spider use the 8-bolt mount.
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud-shedding ability
- 6mm offset
- Chainline 45mm
- Use Drop-Stop B for all SRAM Eagle, SRAM Road and Transmission (T-Type) Flattop chains, 9, 10, and 11spd chains or 12spd KMC, Connex, Wippermann, Campagnolo.
- Compatible 9, 10, 11, and 12spd SRAM Eagle, 12spd SRAM Transmission (T-type) Flattop, 12spd Campy, 12spd KMC
- Not compatible with 12spd Shimano HG+ chains
- Recommend the use of a clutch-style rear derailleur for the best chain security
- Use the included custom T20 bolts. Torque 4Nm with T20 tool
- Weights: 38T/89g | 40T/106g | 42T/109g | 44T/111g
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Included: set of eight custom T20 stainless steel bolts
- Made in the USA
|Black / SRAM 8-Bolt Direct Mount / 44T / Drop-Stop B||810006802894||SDM8-44|