Full-featured competition shoes optimized for comfort and pedaling performance.
Lighter, stronger and more durable than natural leathers
Carbon Sole/Mid Sole
Carbon fiber composite sole/mid sole
Wider Cleat Adjustment
Expands range for mounting cleats
Improves heel hold
- Ultra-rigid, lightweight carbon fiber composite sole
- Shimano DYNALAST helps to reduce braking loss
- Supple, high-density synthetic leather with perforated venting for superior fit
- Dual independent Boa L6 dials allow quick, micro tension adjustments
- Adjustable powerzone wire guide holds forefoot securely
Mountain bike shoes are most commonly compatible with SPD/2-Bolt cleats. Road bike shoes are most commonly compatible with Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt cleats.
Cleats are sold separately. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||2 Boa (L6)|
|Outsole||Carbon fiber composite|
|Stiffness Index: Value/Range||10 / 12|
|Weight||245g (size 42)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|White / 46||192790107455||ESHRC701MCW01S46000||SHR275314480|