The Empire VR90 HV+ is one of the lightest options available on dirt, setting the standard in high-performance off-road shoes, and now it is available in a fit created specifically for wide/high-volume feet. Highlights include a lightweight laced one-piece upper for unrivaled comfort, an Easton EC90 full carbon outsole and molded Vibram rubber tread for relentless grip. The upper is made of a breathable Evofiber synthetic upper by Teijin for superb fit and support that won’t stretch out with wear or weather. Giro's adjustable SuperNatural Fit footbed lets you fine-tune the fit and arch support for maximum pedaling efficiency.
- One-piece design
- Premium Evofiber breathable Teijin microfiber
- Empire laces: hold a knot, durable, and light
- Easton EC90 carbon fiber outsole
- Molded Vibram rubber high-traction lugged outsole
- Mid-foot scuff guard
- Accommodates steel toe spikes
- SuperNatural Fit Kit with adjustable arch support
- X-Static anti-microbial fiber footbed
- Travel bag and stainless steel toe spikes included
- Weight: 325 grams (size 42.5)
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.