- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to tubeless system upgrade
- Offset spoke bed reduces wheel dish for stiff and stable performance
- 6061 alloy rim 23mm outer, 19.5mm inner width, 3 pawl hub Compatible with Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM 10/11 freehubs
- Includes Tubeless Ready (TLR) rim strip, TLR valve stem, internal cam quick release
- No rider weight restrictions
Tubeless-ready rims are compatible with both standard and tubeless-ready tires. When a tubeless-ready tire is mounted on a tubeless-ready rim with special tubeless rim tape, valve, and sealant, the tire and rim form an airtight chamber that no longer requires a tube. This lets you run lower tire pressure with less fear of pinch flats and without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction and lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces. The rim can always be used with a tube, as well, by simply removing the tubeless valve stem and installing a standard tube like you would with any non-tubeless tire.
|Rim Material||6061 alloy|
|Rim Width||23mm outer, 19.5mm inner width|
|Hub(s)||3 pawl hub|
Front: 5 x 100mm
Rear: 5 x 130mm
|Cassette Compatibility||Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM 10/11 freehubs|
|Extras||Tubeless Ready (TLR) rim strip, TLR valve stem, internal cam quick release|
* Subject to change without notice.
|5x100mm / Black/Anthracite / Front||601479760442||559005||WHE43642332Y|
|5x130mm / Black/Anthracite / Rear||601479760466||559006||WHE45301862Y|