- More grip provided by the longitudinal ribs and and GUM-X rubber compound. - More speed thanks to a tread pattern designed for rear use and providing better performance and braking stability. - More strength thanks to the strong, lightweight "Gravity Shield" 3x60 TPII casing designed for Enduro riding and its high density reinforcement.
$88.00 - $120.99
The Maxxis Aggressor is designed for modern, high-speed mountain bike trails. Advanced knob shaping creates extra gripping edges, and reinforced side knobs offer enhanced stability when cornering at speed. An all-around trail tire excelling on everything from loose cross country race courses to heavy all-mountain riding. - Excellent all-around performance - Tubeless Ready - Folding bead - Dual-compound - DoubleDown models feature 120 TPI dual-ply construction
Get after it with Maxxis' Ardent holding the line. This versatile tire features large block-style side knobs with numerous edges for high-speed corners along with a ramped center tread for easy rolling. Plus, the high-volume casing delivers a plush ride. The EXO version adds an extremely cut and abrasion-resistant material to the sidewalls for extra peace of mind. - Folding bead - Weight: 700g (29 x 2.25), 750g (EXO 29 x 2.25), 805g (EXO 29 x 2.40)
High-volume casing, low-profile tread. The Maxxis Aspen pushes the limits of a lightweight XC tire designed to have minimal rolling resistance. The Aspen is designed with a high-volume casing to smooth out the roughest roots and rocks, while the dual compounds give optimal traction in the corners. So, if crossing the finish line first is your top priority, then the Aspen was designed for you. - Race inspired low profile design - Aggressive side knobs - Lightweight XC race tire - Dual Compound
Designed for speed, revised for control. The Crossmark II improves on the speed of its predecessor while improving grip in intermediate conditions. The legendary center ridge still flies on hardpack, and the updated tread pattern provides better braking and cornering over a wide range of trail conditions. A great choice if you want to go fast everywhere. - Tubeless Ready - Tightly packed center knobs for speed over hardpack - Open-side knob design for versatile cornering - Designed for speed, revised for control
$88.00 - $127.99
Introducing the redesigned Maxxis High Roller II, offering better braking and more consistent feel. The open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs, and modified knobs on the shoulder and center improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces. When gravity pulls you downhill, rely on the High Roller II to keep you upright. - Tubeless Ready - Folding bead
$88.00 - $132.99
The standard in fast-descending front tires. Often imitated, never duplicated. The Minion DHF is the standard by which all other downhill tires are measured. The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering. - Tubeless Ready - Folding bead - Directional, ramped knob design - front or rear - 3C MaxxTerra Compound available - EXO Protection available - DoubleDown casing available
Bontrager's World Cup-winning downhill tire gives you incredible braking control and traction at high speed over aggressive, loose, rocky terrain, wet or dry. - A downhill tire that excels in loose, rocky, and wet conditions - Center knob tie-bar increases braking traction - Dual-step shoulder knobs for high lean angle traction - Open tread spacing is self-cleaning - Dual-Ply multi-layer casing adds stability for heavy-duty DH tires with added butyl layer to prevent flats - 60 TPI - Maximum pressure: 50psi - ETRTO: 64-622 - Weight: 1440g
$89.99 - $129.99
- The all-rounder that works in every situation, no matter the weather, no matter the terrain. - Widest possible range of use: for tour and all-mountain, for difficult cross-country tracks as well as technically challenging enduro trails. - Tread design: excellent traction and braking performance thanks to special central stud arrangement, large shoulder studs for excellent control on tricky trails.
$89.99 - $135.99
- Specifically developed for the rear wheel, but will make a good front tire too - Very fast and versatile XC tread - Great traction - Excellent acceleration - Outstanding rolling properties - Addix Speed Compound: Speed, stability, and durability
$89.99 - $135.99
- Specifically developed for the front wheel - Extra-aggressive XC tread - Precise steering behavior - Reliable cornering when riding at the limit - Sporty handling and direct feedback - High braking performance in all conditions
- This XC Rocket combines speed and corner control at the highest possible level. - An excellent all-rounder for racetracks. - Tread design: balanced proportion between stable studs and sufficient gaps for excellent rolling characteristics and amazing self-cleaning properties.
The Maxxis Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking and L-shaped side knobs assure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this you can race more and scout less with the Rekon. - Designed for aggressive XC trails - Folding bead - Tubeless Ready
With the Maxxis Forekaster on your bike, you can forget about the weather and hit the trails. Mid-height tread blocks are spaced evenly to allow penetration through loose trail conditions and openly for better mud-clearing compared to other race tires. Wide cupped knobs down the middle provide excellent braking on the sloppiest singletrack. When the leaves start falling and the weather becomes more unpredictable, the Forekaster is the late-season tire of choice. - Aggressive XC Tire - Optimized for loose or wet conditions - Dual Compound - Tubeless Ready
The SE4 Team Issue Tubeless Ready tire offers incredible grip and fast-rolling efficiency in a lightweight enduro-spec casing. Our innovative Core Strength construction provides DH-level protection at a fraction of the weight. Combined with a 61/50 dual-compound rubber, this tire can handle the roughest terrain and live to ride another day. - A robust enduro tire that excels in loose and rocky conditions - Aggressive tread design provides confident cornering and braking traction in demanding terrain - Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection - Core Strength has sidewall and sub-tread protection for lightweight durability - 60 TPI - Maximum pressure: 50psi - ETRTO: 58-584 - Weight: 845g
The Tubeless Ready SE5 Team Issue tire offers strength, durability, and fast-rolling efficiency in a super-strong enduro package. SE5 delivers the durability of an enduro tire and the traction of a downhill tire for superior performance in aggressive conditions, where lightness on the climbs is just as important as grip on the descents. Key features - A robust enduro tire that excels in loose, rocky, and wet conditions - Aggressive tread for confident cornering and braking traction on wet, slick, demanding trails - Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection - Core Strength has sidewall and sub-tread protection for lightweight durability
- Mountain biking’s speed demon - When it’s time to drop the hammer and crush some climbs, Peak is mountain biking’s speed demon. - A round profile, closely-spaced tread, and supple casing contribute to Peak’s low rolling resistance, while ample traction and braking performance are delivered thanks to siping on every knob and its multi-dimensional Dynamic:A/T compound.
$102.00 - $110.60
The Ardent Race tire from Maxxis is ideally suited for technical XC race courses and endurance-length events. With its medium-height tread, the Ardent Race bridges the gap between the XC-oriented Ikon and the trail-oriented Ardent. The center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance, and the side knobs are angled and stepped to provide great biting traction in corners. Choose the Ardent Race for your next demanding XC race or epic trail ride. - Tubeless Ready - High-volume casing - Medium knob height - Ideal for technical XC race courses
$102.00 - $125.99
An even more aggressive Minion?! The Maxxis Minion DHR II is a complete redesign. Acceleration, cornering and braking have all been improved. The shoulder knobs were borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF and then beefed up to handle duty as a rear tire. The center tread has been heavily ramped and siped to roll fast and track straight under braking. Pair the DHR II with the Minion DHF for the ultimate aggressive riding combo! - Redesigned, wider shoulder knobs for better cornering - Paddle-like center knobs for improved braking - Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking - Folding bead - Tubeless Ready
$105.99 - $113.99
- A capable trail tire available in a wide range of sizes for any region, the Escape offers versatile off-road performance in all conditions. - Widely-spaced and carefully siped square knobs generate edge-to-edge grip, sophisticated rubber compounds ensure traction across a broad range of terrain, and durable casings offer security wherever the trail may lead.
Fast and confident on the trail From legendary tire designer Frank Stacy, the Bontrager SE2 Team Issue Mountain Bike Tire features a compound formulated specifically for lightweight, durability, improved cornering traction, and low rolling resistance. This Tubeless Ready tire is built with a reinforced sidewall and the sub-tread protection of a Core Strength casing around a fast-rolling versatile tread. - A versatile trail tire that excels in loose-over-hardpack and firm conditions - Fast-rolling, with consistent, predictable traction for a variety of trail conditions - Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection - Core Strength has sidewall and sub-tread protection for lightweight durability
$109.99 - $159.99
Lighter, grippier, and even more durable The SE4 Team Issue Tubeless Ready tire offers incredible grip and fast-rolling efficiency in a lightweight enduro-spec casing. Bontrager's innovative Core Strength construction provides DH-level protection at a fraction of the weight. Combined with a 61/50 dual-compound rubber, this tire can handle the roughest terrain and live to ride another day. Key features - A robust enduro tire that excels in loose and rocky conditions - Aggressive tread design provides confident cornering and braking traction in demanding terrain - Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection - Core Strength has sidewall and sub-tread protection for lightweight durability
Severe traction for the most aggressive conditions, yet light enough to climb back up. The world's best enduro team chooses the world's best enduro tire The Tubeless Ready SE5 Team Issue tire offers strength, durability, and fast-rolling efficiency in a super-strong enduro package. SE5 delivers the durability of an enduro tire and the traction of a downhill tire for superior performance in aggressive conditions, where lightness on the climbs is just as important as grip on the descents. Product details - A robust enduro tire that excels in loose, rocky, and wet conditions - Aggressive tread for confident cornering and braking traction on wet, slick, demanding trails - Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection - Core Strength has sidewall and sub-tread protection for lightweight durability
Optimized for aggressive cross country or trail riding, the Advanced Trail Casing (ATC) is lighter and more supple than either of Kenda's gravity solutions. Using sheets of Kenda's SCT fabric across the tire sidewalls and a sub-tread belt of K-Armor under the tread blocks. The K-Armor fabric has a tighter weave, resulting in the use of less rubber during the construction process, yielding a lighter tire and a casing that is supple enough to allow the knobs to flex and form under load, yet still protects from pinch flats, punctures, and cuts.
$113.99 - $127.99
- Surefooted traction meets high rolling efficiency in a bid for Enduro/DH dominance. - Featuring a fast-rolling center tread, firmly supported side knobs, and advanced compounds, the Newton provides surefooted traction in a wide range of conditions. - As befitting a tire named after the man who defined the laws of gravity and motion, the Newton is the enduro and downhill rider’s choice; it’s the tire to reach for when the terrain gets steep. - Available in two casings: Utilizing an EN casing paired with our R/T rubber compound, the Newton EN is lightweight with sturdy tread blocks. The Newton DH pairs our most robust casing with our softest RS/T rubber compound for unrivaled durability and traction.
- Multi-condition performance, superb braking traction and aggressive cornering bite. - From aggressive trail riding to the demands of downhill racing, the Newton ST delivers consistent cornering bite, predictable braking control and premium performance in ever-changing conditions. - The tread design features ramped center knobs to reduce rolling resistance, while tall, arch-supported side knobs provide ample braking and cornering grip. - Taller, meatier, and more aggressive than the Newton, the Newton ST ups the ante when front grip and loose terrain traction is a priority. - Available in two casings: Utilizing an EN casing paired with our R/T rubber compound, the Newton ST EN is lightweight with sturdy tread blocks. The Newton ST DH pairs our most robust casing with our softest RS/T rubber compound for unrivaled durability and traction.
$116.00 - $118.99
Mid-spike trail tire for demanding conditions. The DH version of the Maxxis Shorty was an instant favorite of their World Cup DH racers. The single-ply version offers trail riders the same traction in a much lighter package. All trail versions of the Shorty feature Maxxis' Tubeless Ready casing and 3C MaxxTerra compound. - Mid-spike tread design - 3C Maxx Terra rubber compound - Folding bead - Tubeless Ready - Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims
Optimized for all-mountain and enduro riding. The Maxxis Tomahawk is an all-mountain tire that will excel in all conditions. The low-profile center lets the tire roll fast on hardpack, but the open knob spacing allows the tread to clear out mud if the trail gets wet. The large side knobs, matched with the square profile, allow for confident cornering for all terrains. If you're looking for a tire that can do it all without compromising, the Tomahawk is the tire for you. - Fast-rolling center - Aggressive side lugs - 3C Maxx Terra rubber compound - Folding bead - Tubeless Ready
Schwalbe's Marathon Mondial is the ultimate touring tire ready to travel the world if you want. Handling is great thanks to their TravelStar rubber compound, and their Double Defense technology keeps it relatively light and high-performance while maintaining excellent puncture protection. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Mondial is in it for the long haul.
Maxxis' Shorty is a mid-spike tire for loose or slightly muddy conditions; more versatile than the WetScream. Today's World Cup downhill tracks are steep, technical monsters with ever-changing conditions. Maxxis' pros needed a mid-spike tire that could handle dry, loose, blown-out corners as well as a bit of mud. The Shorty is that tire. A high-volume, dual-ply downhill casing makes the Shorty a more versatile option than a dedicated mud spike like the Wet Scream. Large, tall and slightly staggered side knobs penetrate loose soil to provide predictable, stable cornering at warp speeds. The alternating pattern of the center tread features widely-spaced knobs to clear debris, and their square shape offers plenty of braking bite. For downhill mountain biking in gnarly, mixed conditions, the Shorty can't be beat! - Large, aggressive lugs - 3C Maxx Grip rubber compound - Dual-ply casing with butyl insert - Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims