An adjustable, rear integrated kickstand that supports kids bikes, from 20" to 26" wheels. A leg to stand on for most kid's bikes Intended for kid's bikes with an integrated mount at the rear dropout, this ultra-stable kickstand with an adjustable length will keep your little riders' bikes upright. Installation is quick and easy and the adjustable length works for bikes with wheels from 20" wheels all the way to 26" wheels. Product details - Adjustable length fits bikes with 20-26" wheels - Compatible with Trek bikes equipped with integrated direct mount chainstays - Doesn't interfere with pedaling - Includes both M5 and M6 mounting hardware
Electra's Aluminum Bolt-On Kickstand makes it easy to park your bike upright.
A neoprene pogie designed to work with flat or riser style handlebars to keep hands warm when encountering the cold, wind, rain and/or snow. - Waterproof, 5mm neoprene construction with nylon lamination inside and outside - Attaches to handlebars - can be easily installed and removed for temperature changes - Can be used with regular cycling gloves of varying thickness - Reflective material on seam and logo - Stays open, allowing easy access and removal of hands - Vent zipper can be opened if hands start to overheat - Measures 10" wide by shifters/brakes
A neoprene pogie intended for colder temperatures beyond the standard Bar Mitts and is designed to work with flat or riser style handlebars to keep hands warm. - Waterproof, 6mm thick neoprene - Fleece lined inside and nylon lamination outside - Removable Velcro cuff provides increased insulation from cold - Vent zipper can be opened if hands start to overheat - Can be easily installed and removed for temperature changes - Reflective material on seam and logo - Measures 11" wide by shifters/brakes
Keep your bike safely upright and at the ready with the Bontrager Adjustable Bracket-Mount Kickstand. The included hardware and mounting plate makes installation simple, and the center-mount design works with most bikes. Adjustable length adapts for bikes with 24" to 29" wheels and provides a stable upright position. - Center-mount design uses a top plate to clamp the kickstand to the frame near the bottom bracket - Adjustable height fits bikes with wheel sizes ranging from 24" to 29" - Sturdy alloy construction - Includes all required hardware and mounting plates
Kickstands make it easy to park your bike anywhere while keeping it from getting damaged. - Perfect for supporting the added weight of eBikes - Adjustable length adapts to nearly all bikes with 24"-29" wheels - Hardware included Specifications: - Length: Adjustable - Mount: Center - Attachment: Bracket - Leg Quantity: Double
Park's Pizza Tool is the perfect gift for the cyclist who has it all. It's a quality pizza cutter reminiscent of classic highwheelers that has a blade sharp enough to slice through the roughest terrain. This great tool also includes a display stand and gift box. Never use a run-of-the-mill pizza cutter again.
- Center mount - Made of alloy - Steel top plate - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of steel
- Chainstay mount kickstand for oversized or suspension frames - Made of alloy - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 20-inch to 700C wheels
Quickly transfer Thule child bike seat between multiple bikes by using an additional quick release bracket. Features - Perfect solution for families where two people need to transport the child - Includes screws to mount to round or oval seat tubes - Thule One-Key System lock included
Genuine Electra replacement part to protect your eBike battery. Keep the dirt out. - For use with removable integrated battery system - For use with 500W Bosch RIB batteries
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
Park's Adjustable Shop Stool is ideal for quickly maneuvering into the best position when working on your bikes. It's adjustable from 17 to 22 inches high and features 5 smooth-rolling wheels for easy scooting. You'll also love the comfy padded seat with Park's colorful logo.
Know the exact weight of your parts with Park's Tabletop Digital Scale. This precise scale is accurate to 2 grams and weighs components up to 3,000 grams (that's more than 6 pounds for us 'mericans). It switches easily between grams and ounces and has a tare feature to exclude the weight of a container. (Not responsible for extreme gram counting.)
$16.00 - $17.99
Greenfield's Kickstand attaches quickly and easily to most bicycles and provides a safe and convenient way to park your bikes at home and on the road and trail. It's also durable, lightweight, and looks great on any bike. Plus, it's made of a special non-corrosive aluminum and is built to last. You'll want one on all your bikes! - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over) - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
Keep your bike safely upright and at the ready with the Rear Mount Adjustable Kickstand. Adjustable length makes it suitable for bikes with 24-29" wheels and installation is a breeze with all necessary hardware included. - Adjustable length fits bikes with 24-29" wheels - Attaches to the rear of the bike near intersection of seatstay and chainstay - Includes mounting hardware
Converts quill style forks to use threadless stems.
The Muc-Off DH/Enduro/Trail Frame Protection Kit features Ultra-Tough Cube-Tec material that shields against scratches, scuffs, stone chips and other damage to your frame, toptube, downtube, chainstays and cable rub areas. - Ultra-Tough Cube-Tec material is comprised of a multiple tessellating 45-degree-angled cubes, which due to their shape and pattern, provide added strength and flexibility - Weatherproof 3M self adhesive is super easy to install and will stay firmly in place whatever the conditions and however you ride - 45-piece pack will fit most DH, Enduro and Trail bikes - Kits are made up of multiple universally designed shapes and sizes to cover all the high-risk areas
In-bike storage and essential riding tools that can meet the needs of almost any trailside repair. Durable, flexible storage sleeves make for a secure, clean place to stow EnCase System tools or other small items. Fits most mountain bars and most road bars thanks to a storage sleeve with a customizable rubber flap that can be cut to meet your handlebar inner diameter. - 14 functions (spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5; Phillips #2; 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25, and T30 Torx) - Magnets & O-rings keep all parts in place - Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places - Handle doubles as breaker bar when ball detent swivel head is bent for extra torque - Store in handlebar with a Wolf Tooth EnCase Storage Sleeve (included) - Magnet on bottom end of tool allows for storage on steel bike stands (or refrigerators) - Fits most standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops) - Chain & Tire Plug tool compatible with all bicycle chains including 12-speed - Inserter tool and bacon strips plug holes in tubeless tires - Five strips included; refills available - Hardened steel pin for lifetime durability - Requires 4mm hex for chain tool driver which can be found on the EnCase Hex Bit Wrench - Storage sleeves made of vibration-damping material and snug fit prevents rattling - Durable precision-machined aluminum end caps - Custom fit rubber flap can be trimmed to fit in smaller diameter bars - Bonus storage space—fits a Presta-to-Schrader adapter and valve core or a master link (both sold separately) - Includes Drop Bar Fit Kit to customize fit for larger-diameter road handlebars
- Protects key areas from cable rub, rock chips, wear & scratches - Fits all makes, models and sizes - Designed around mountain bike geometry - Frame coverage ~30%. Includes toptube, downtube, 4 stays and extra pieces - Easy install and high durability - Each kit includes installation instructions, cleaning wipe, squeegee, install solution & microfibre cloth - Self-healing. Minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day - A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and is easier to clean - 10 year warranty against discoloration and cracking - Available in either matte or gloss finish to match factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed
- Accessory for the Shotgun 2.0 MTB seat - Allen key fixing for easy fitting, removal and adjustment - 250mm in length, with Pro 19mm rubber grips designed for little hands - Comes with inserts to fit 25.4mm, 31.8mm and 35mm handlebar diameters - Suitable for flat or riser style handlebars - Your child will love riding up front when they have their own handlebars and grips to hold onto
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of alloy - Adjustable with lockscrew - 26'' to 700C
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
- Protects high risk areas from rock chips, wear & scratches - Designed around mountain bike geometry - Fits all makes, models and sizes - Designed for maximum coverage with minimal trimming - Frame coverage ~60%. Includes toptube, downtube, 4 stays, seat tube, and extra pieces. - Easy install and high durability - Each kit includes installation instructions, cleaning wipe, squeegee, install solution & microfibre cloth - Self-healing. Minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day - A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and is easier to clean - 10 year warranty against discoloration and cracking - Available in either matte or gloss finish to match factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed - Made in Canada
A neoprene pogie designed to work with drop handlebars fitted with integrated shift/brake levers with externally routed shift cables and housing. - Waterproof, 5mm neoprene construction with nylon lamination inside and outside - Attaches to handlebars - can be easily installed and removed for temperature changes - Can be used with regular cycling gloves of varying thickness - Reflective material on seam and logo - Stays open, allowing easy access and removal of hands - Opening measures 8.5" across
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of alloy - Clip type tool-free adjust - 24-inch to 700C
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of alloy - Button type tool-free adjust - Fits wheels from 20-inches to 700C
- Chainstay mount - Made of alloy - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
- Center mount - Made of alloy - Alloy top plate - 285mm, Cut to length
Page 1 of 3 Next page