Level 3 Fit - $450
This is the most detailed fit offered. Optimally, if client scheduling allows, the fit is broken into two sessions with the first session being 1.5-2 hrs and the second session being 1-1.5 hrs. After the second session we recommend booking a follow up within 90 days to ensure everything is dialed in.
The Level 3 Fit includes:
- detailed interview
- advanced physical assessment
- includes detailed flexibility, mobility & strength assessment.
- includes detailed foot assessment
- pressure mapping technology
- motion capture technology
- purely custom size cycle (where appropriate and necessary)
- 120 day satisfaction guarantee
It is recommended that you bring the following to your fitting:
- bike & pedals
- shoes & insoles
- shorts & jersey
- tight fitting jersey preferable to loose fitting shirt
- multiple pairs of shorts, especially if triathlete
- small parts you currently own that you feel are important (new cleats, stems etc...) or have questions about
A bike fit is rarely a one time and you are done situation. If you are purchasing the Level 3 Fit we recommend you take advantage of the follow ups and ... follow up! The Level 3 bike fit includes a satisfaction guarantee within 120 days of the initial fit. We will work with you until it works, or, we will refund the labor if you are unsatisfied*.
The labor fee for the fitting is $450 and does not include small parts such as saddles, cleats, handlebars etc...