This is the most detailed fit offered and lasts 2.5 to 3.5 hours. It includes:
- detailed interview
- advanced physical assessment
- includes detailed flexibility, mobility & strength assessment.
- includes detailed foot assessment
- pressure mapping technology
- motion capture technology
- purely custom size cycle (where appropriate and necessary)
- 60 day satisfaction guarantee
It is recommended that you bring the following to your fitting:
- bike & pedals
- shoes & insoles
- shorts & jersey
- tight fitting jersey preferable to loose fitting shirt
- multiple pairs of shorts, especially if triathlete
- small parts you currently own that you feel are important (new cleats, stems etc...) or have questions about
A bike fit is rarely a one time and you are done situation. The Advanced bike fit includes a satisfaction guarantee within 60 days of the initial fit. This means we will work with you until it works or we will refund the labor if you are unsatisfied*.
The labor fee for the fitting is $300 and does not include small parts such as saddles, cleats, handlebars etc...